Cuenta Regresiva

miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

CITYVILLE: MISIONES FAMILIARES Y EL PARQUE EOLICO!!!!!

I can not end the mission of the cars

Hello
I want to say that I have certain difficulties to meet the second question of the cars.
It is assumed that I only need a hydraulic jack, but when I get it, I get the mission completed. In my inventory appears DGT.

Then 2 things occur:
First, that does not appear the third mission, and to update the game, he reappears mission 2.
Second: Upon successful completion of the mission 2, I go to inventory and put the DGT, then I get an error message telling me that I have that item in inventory, and sends me to update.

Now I have 3 days with this ... I have published more than 10 times the mission accomplished, but the game always returns this mission

What I can do?



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario